Friends of Saint Paul's
Please click on the following link:
Thank You FOSPs!
St Paul's are very fortunate to have a very active PTA - FOSP's (Friends of St Paul's), which has provided the school with excellent support over the years. FOSP's is a fundraising group of parents and teachers who organise events throughout the school year. Meetings take place every month - texts are sent out to parents notifying them of the date, time and venue.
Each year new members are required to bring fresh skills, ideas and enthusiasm to ensure the continued success of the group. Everyone is warmly welcomed and valued. In recent years money raised by FoSP's has enabled us to:
- Purchase the adventure playground and build the Louise Lockwood Memorial Garden,
- Buy gazebos for outdoor shelter on hot days
- Buy coloured sports bibs for each child to wear on sports day and at other events
- Purchase £1,000 worth of new library books a year
- Annually pay £1,000 for the Year 5 & 6 residential coaches
- Donate children's refreshments for sports day and other school party days
- Provide games and toys for indoor play
- Buy Year 6 leavers presents and pay for the leavers party'
- Purchase play equipment (£600) for KS1
- Purchase a new play structure (£1200) for KS1 playground
- Upgrade the current sound system in school (£700)
Chair - Tara Moriarty
Vice Chair - Catherine Gledhill
Treasurer - Julie Hagarty
Secretary - Katherine Murray
Assistant - Annmarie Firth
Trustees - Tara Moriarty, Julie Hagerty, Catherine Gledhill, Katherine Murray, Francis Cassidy and Danielle Biedka
Any questions contact Tara Moriarty via school and do not forget to follow FoSP on Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/groups/849969275030509/?ref=eyJzaWQiOiIwLjE4NzE2OTQ4NzU4ODEwNzU5IiwicXMiOiJKVFZDSlRJeVUzUWxNakJRWVhWc0ozTWxNakJHVDFOUVV5VXlNaVUxUkEiLCJndiI6Ijk0YWQwYTU1MTZkN2E4ZDdhOGFlZmIyZjgzYWFmMmU4ZTQyNGIyNTYifQ
(Remember, you can also follow the school on Twitter- https://twitter.com/stpaulscps1